We're hosting honk-and-waves around the city the week of July 20-24 to increase public awareness of the Americans with Disabilities Act and show how people with disabilities are a vital part of our community.
You can participate in one of our honk-and-waves listed below or host one at your organization.
Tuesday, July 21
- Noon-1 p.m., Center for Independent Living Options (CILO), 2031 Auburn Ave. See a video here..
- 2-2:30 p.m., at the Hamilton County DD Services Support Center, 1520 Madison Road. See pictures here.
Friday, July 24
- 9:15 a.m., Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries, 10600 Springfield Pike. View photos here.
- Noon-1 p.m., Cincinnati Metro, Government Square. Check out a video here.
- Noon-1 p.m., Clermont County Board of DD, Union Township Veterans Park, 906 Clough Pike (Glen Este Withamsville Road Entrance). See the video here.
Warren County DD advocates hosted a honk-and-wave Sunday, July 26. See pictures here.