2015 Communications Forums - Jan 12, 2015
Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services Superintendent Alice Pavey will present the 2015 “State of the Agency” at five community forums in January.
Several emerging national and state trends, rules and laws are changing the traditional way services for people with disabilities in Ohio have been delivered for more than 70 years. Pavey will share the agency’s new direction and response to these changes at the forums.
- 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 22, at Margaret B. Rost School, 5858 Bridgetown Road.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Friday, Jan. 23, at the agency Support Center, 1520 Madison Road
- 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 27, at Bobbie B. Fairfax School, 4999 Kingsley Drive
- 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 29, at Beckman Adult Center, 2600 Civic Center Drive
- 1:30-3 p.m. Friday, Jan. 30, at the Queensgate Office Park, 801 W. 8th St.
Each forum is open to the public and will contain the same information.