Nov 24, 2020
Holiday Safety Tips
With the holidays approaching, the Ohio Department of Health has tips to help you celebrate safely and limit the spread of the coronavirus. The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic is to celebrate holidays at home with members of your household.View all news articles
If you decide to get together with others, please keep the gathering small (10 people or fewer) and stick to the basics:Find more tips here from the Ohio Department of Health.
If you decide to get together with others, please keep the gathering small (10 people or fewer) and stick to the basics:
- Everyone should wear a mask who can safely do so.
- Make sure everyone washes their hands frequently and uses hand sanitizer.
- Whenever feasible, stay 6 feet away from one another.
- Regularly disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- If you are sick, remain home and stay away from others as much as possible.