Mar 15, 2020
As we all work together to respond to the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation, we want to be a resource for providers.View all news articles
- Check the Provider Resources page on our website for documents, links, and the latest information from HCDDS. Email email@example.com with questions.
- We also encourage you to view our weekly Provider Forums on YouTube, and sign up for our Provider Newsletter by clicking here.
- We know staffing is already difficult for many providers. Plan for possible spread of COVID-19 to ensure your agency is ready to respond and can support everyone you serve, should staffing shortages become worse.
- Sanitize facilities, transportation, and other high-traffic areas.
- Encourage your staff to practice good hygiene and prevention practices with frequent hand washing. You can review the CDC information for healthcare personnel by clicking here.
- The Ohio Department of DD has created regional support teams to help with issues. They also issued specific guidance for day services providers, direct support professionals and more. Find the latest information here.
- We will share as much information as we can with providers. Sign up for the Provider Newsletter here.
- The Ohio Department of Health has opened a public hotline on the coronavirus, which is available seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. The number is 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).