Home Think Tank
Home Think Tank is a collaboration of agency partners dedicated to creating accessible and affordable housing for people with disabilities. The group holds roundtables, trainings and other events for families and people with disabilities to learn more about housing.
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA)
- LADD (Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled)
- University of Cincinnati/ University Center of Excellence on Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD)
- Xavier University Community Building Institute
- Cornerstone Corporation for Shared Equity
- Center for Independent Living (CILO)
- Affordable Housing Advocates (AHA)
- People Working Cooperatively (PWC)
- Home Opportunities Made Equal (HOME)
- Hamilton County Department of Community Development
- Community Development Corporations (CDC) Association of Greater Cincinnati
- Advocates, architects, and interested citizens
For more information about Home Think Tank, see the links below, or contact Debbie Greenebaum.
Moving from the Family Home session information: