The Stolz Brothers
Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services is a county organization, established by state law, that serves over 9,000 people with developmental and intellectual disabilities in Hamilton County, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The agency provides services to infants, children and adults with developmental disabilities, including case management, schools, adult centers, infant therapy, family support, housing support, funding assistance, benefits assistance, and more.
Locations (click on the address for directions):
- Elmer P. Beckman Adult Center, 2600 Civic Center Dr, 45231
- Robert W. Franks Adult Center, 5884 Bridgetown Rd, 45248
- E. Roger Jackson Adult Center, 5093 Kingsley Dr, 45227
- Thomas H. Kidd Adult Center, 9910 Reading Rd, 45241
- Bobbie B. Fairfax School, 4999 Kingsley Dr, 45227
- Margaret B. Rost School, 5858 Bridgetown Rd, 45248
- Several satellite locations across the county. Click here to see the list and for directions.
Service Facilitation, Funding Support, Benefits and other Community Services:
- Queensgate Office, 801 A West 8th St, 45203
- D. Cheryl Phipps Support Center, 1520 Madison Rd, 45206