Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services is a county organization, established by state law, that serves more than 8,500 people with developmental and intellectual disabilities in Hamilton County, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The agency provides services to infants, children and adults with developmental disabilities including schools, adult centers, infant therapy, case management, family support, housing support, funding assistance, benefits assistance, and more.
Locations (click on the address for directions):
- Elmer P. Beckman Adult Center, 2600 Civic Center Dr, 45231
- Robert W. Franks Adult Center, 5884 Bridgetown Rd, 45248
- Thomas H. Kidd Adult Center, 9910 Reading Rd, 45241
- Bobbie B. Fairfax School, 4999 Kingsley Dr, 45227
- Margaret B. Rost School, 5858 Bridgetown Rd, 45248
- Satellite locations across Hamilton County. Click here to see the list and for directions.
- Bobbie B. Fairfax School - EI, 4999 Kingsley Dr, 45227
- Margaret B. Rost School - EI, 5858 Bridgetown Rd, 45248
Service and Support Administration, Funding Support, Benefits and other services:
- Queensgate Office, 801 A West 8th St, 45203
- D. Cheryl Phipps Support Center, 1520 Madison Rd, 45206
Parking access is available behind the building on Chapel Street.