Supporting people with disabilities and their families to achieve what is important to them.
We work with people who have disabilities, their families, people who provide support services, and other citizens of Hamilton County to build a future in which people with disabilities:
- Are able to say what services they want and get them.
- Learn skills that lead to good jobs and better lives.
- Have networks of friends and family who care about them.
- Have well-trained staff who listen and offer help in planning for the future.
- Are safe, healthy, involved members of their communities.
- 08/27/2014 - 2014 Families IN THE KNOW Series
- 09/01/2014 - Leaders in Action Meeting
- 09/09/2014 - Board Meeting
- 09/10/2014 - Leaders in Action Meeting
July 21, 2014
Changing Employment Experiences for People with Disabilities
This conference will bring families, providers, county board staff, and people with disabilities together to learn from national and state leaders in expanding employment options for people with disabilities.
September 15-16, 2014
Great Wolf Lodge
2501 Great Wolf Drive, Mason, OH 45040
Save the Date!
Our Latest On Facebook
Did you miss Wednesday’s “Cincinnati Edition” on 91.7 WVXU Cincinnati? Th...View on Facebook